Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: I NEED A SPECIAL SONG

  1. #11
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No not Elvis lol a drive through chapel
    lol just kidding all I know there are 24
    family and friends we have chartered a plane
    Everything is set. Last Saturday about 250 of
    our close friends threw a surprise social
    good shaker I remember "paradise by the dashboard light" and thats about it I was told it was only 10:00 so needless to say I did not pace myself lol.

    anyhow Cheers to all
    wolverine
    P.S. Disgruntled wolverine my beloved
    michigan team was beat by "ohio state"
    still crying


    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I'll drink to that CW!
    [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #13
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Wolverine, look at the bright side. U of M has a great basketball team heading for a championship game on the 26th. They've got a good wrestling program going this year too.
    It was party time around this state over the weekend. Iowa State Cyclones, Iowa Hawkeyes and Drake all brought home victories on the gridiron. Talk about the beer flowin' free.
    I'm still thinking of a song for ya. They did the Carpenters, We've Only Just Begun at mine, but that's been kinda beat to death. Maybe a Bon Jovi number.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks to the hawkeyes we are in the Rose bowl
    You know Mr Iowa it wasn't long ago the rose
    was the ultimate.But with this new system it
    seems like a consilation prize you guys had
    an up and down season. I went to a game in
    Iowa city a few years back (friends in Altoona)
    fun place to watch a game.


    Cheers for now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic